Our purpose: to bring people together through design.
Behind (almost) every brand are people who have created it for a specific motivation beyond pure profit and who shape and lead it according to their values and attitude. Our Purpose is that they reach the people who share this attitude. That’s why we strive to translate the brand personality visually in the best possible way with our design and make it tangible.
We consistently develop brand design strategically from the brand, its values and services. To achieve this, we work closely together as equals – both within the team and with our clients. The latter requires good German language skills for some positions.
Who we work for
We work in the field of brand design for clients from a wide range of industries, e.g. mobility, consulting, travel and tech. We consistently develop corporate identities strategically from within the brand. Sometimes we bring completely new brands to life, sometimes we refine an existing profile and give their new identity a face. Before we take on a project, we look at four poles that are important to us: Content and design, passion and security.
What we do not do
We are ready to go the famous extra mile – if both partners are committed. However, we do not work for free. That’s why we don’t deliver concepts or designs as part of unpaid pitches. We are happy to answer questions about what we do. Talk to us.
We do not work with clients whose values we do not share. This includes companies or institutions that do not respect or intentionally harm or disrespect people, animals and the environment, e.g. radical, unconstitutional political organizations, conventional animal breeding or the arms industry.
Mutual respect and appreciation are a high value for us. This applies to every employee, regardless of origin, nationality, age, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or physical or mental limitations.
What we offer
You want to develop yourself, and so do we. We’ll help you learn new skills, abilities and tools, or deepen your knowledge. We offer:
- Working in a team with flat hierarchies
- 1 on 1 meetings every 14 days
- Attendance at conferences and design festivals such as Dutch Design Week, First Round, CXI
- Book purchases
- Project supervision from A to Z
- Assignment of responsibility
- Opportunity to help shape a design studio
- Suggestion system for improvements, e.g. new software
A spacious office in the middle of Kreuzberg, but in Berlin-Mitte
- Directly at Engelbecken Park
- Walking distance to Moritzplatz and SO36 with many lunch options
- Really good coffee from our Bezzera espresso machine (tea is also available)
- Cold drinks
- Ping Pong table
Designer (w/m/d), fulltime
We are looking for a Designer who wants to both take on his own branding projects from scratch and support others in their design process, as well as apply and implement existing brand designs (print and digital). In this position, the ratio of applying of existing CD specifications to new creation will be around 50/50. Therefore, you will ideally bring the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a designer in an agency or in-house.
- media design background
- very good knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- knowledge of After Effects, Figma/Sketch/XD is an advantage
- layout and design skills
- Print production skills
- eye for detail, but also a feel for overarching design systems
- accurate, careful, structured and independent way of working
Good to very good German language skills are essential. These do not have to be perfect, but you should be able to communicate at C1 level.
- good English skills are an advantage
Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are looking forward to reading from you.
Internship Brand Design (w/m/d) from September
We are looking for a Design Intern to assist us with the following tasks as part of a six-month mandatory internship:
- Participation in the design process and in the development of designs
- Research (visuals, inspirations, themes)
- Preparation of presentations and cases
What you ideally bring with you:
- A few semesters or a first degree in visual communication, communication design, graphic design or media design.
- good knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects
- good knowledge of written and spoken English (B2)
- German language skills are an advantage, but not a must
- first work experience is an advantage
- Figma/Adobe XD knowledge is an advantage
- media design background is an advantage
- You are open-minded, hands-on and communicative
Send your documents to email@example.com! We are looking forward to reading from you.
Working Student Design
We are looking for a working student to support our team in new and ongoing brand design projects and to implement existing brand designs. Ideally, you have the following qualifications:
- first work experience in a design agency or as an in-house designer
- very good knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Figma/Sketch/XD
- flair for overall design systems, but also for details
- strong conceptual and design skills
- careful, structured and independent way of working
We are a team of designers, strategists, developers and editors. For our clients, we are first and foremost partners – and only then service providers. Together, we create brand presences that are well-founded in terms of content.
Do you see yourself here? Then we look forward to receiving your message with a portfolio. We will gladly add you to our freelancer pool and get in touch with you.