We are looking for a Designer who wants to both take on his own branding projects from scratch and support others in their design process, as well as apply and implement existing brand designs (print and digital). In this position, the ratio of applying of existing CD specifications to new creation will be around 50/50.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a designer in an agency or in-house.
- very good knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- knowledge of After Effects, Figma/Sketch/XD is an advantage
- layout and design skills
- Print production skills
- eye for detail, but also a feel for overarching design systems
- accurate, careful, structured and independent way of working
- Good to very good German language skills are essential. These do not have to be perfect, but you should be able to communicate at C1 level.
- good English skills are an advantage
What we offer
You want to develop yourself, and so do we. We’ll help you learn new skills, abilities and tools, or deepen your knowledge. We offer:
- Working in a team with flat hierarchies
- 1 on 1 meetings on a regular basis
- Attendance at conferences and design festivals such as Dutch Design Week, First Round, CXI
- Book purchases
- 500,00 € education budget per year
- Project supervision from A to Z
- Assignment of responsibility
- Opportunity to help shape a design studio
- Suggestion system for improvements, e.g. new software
- A permanent employment contract
A spacious office in the middle of Kreuzberg, but in Berlin-Mitte
- Directly at Engelbecken Park
- Walking distance to Moritzplatz and SO36 with many lunch options
- Really good coffee from our Bezzera espresso machine (tea is also available)
- Cold drinks
- Ping Pong table
Our purpose: to bring people together through design.
Behind (almost) every brand are people who have created it for a specific motivation beyond pure profit and who shape and lead it according to their values and attitude. Our Purpose is that they reach the people who share this attitude. That’s why we strive to translate the brand personality visually in the best possible way with our design and make it tangible.
Who we work for
We work in the field of brand design for clients from a wide range of industries, e.g. community, lifestyle and tech. We consistently develop corporate identities strategically from within the brand. Sometimes we bring completely new brands to life, sometimes we refine an existing profile and give their new identity a face. Before we take on a project, we look at four poles that are important to us: Content and design, passion and security.
What we do not do
We are ready to go the famous extra mile – if both partners are committed. However, we do not work for free. That’s why we don’t deliver concepts or designs as part of unpaid pitches. We are happy to answer questions about what we do. Talk to us.
We do not work with clients whose values we do not share. This includes companies or institutions that do not respect or intentionally harm or disrespect people, animals and the environment, e.g. radical, unconstitutional political organizations, conventional animal breeding or the arms industry.
Mutual respect and appreciation are a high value for us. This applies to every employee, regardless of origin, nationality, age, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or physical or mental limitations.
Please send us your complete application documents with relevant work samples, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading from you.